2007年9月13日木曜日

Locks from Mount

Locks

Americana


Americana (Off S-mount)


Similar technique


Ryron and Rener armbar (with sweet grip breaking technique)


Armbar (Off a turn to the side)


3 Armbars (Off S-mount)


Knee bar
Move one foot inwards so it rests on the inside of O’s thigh
Spin round to the same side and grab the leg with your arms
Fall off and extend the leg for the kneebar
Apologies for the very basic explanation! I couldn’t find any videos for this One tip I find very useful is, rather than thrusting my crotch forward to get the kneebar tap, I try to extend my whole body, especially my legs.

Neck crank to armbar Notice how Paulson doesn’t fall off to the side – ideally you should never give away top position.



Similar style armbar


Toehold


Toehold from under mount (!)


Books I recommend
No-one should be without this awesome book by BJ Penn. This goes for around £20 in Waterstones so save yourself some money with Amazon.

0 件のコメント: